Port:Shanghai-ChinaOffnline trackingTransparent and fair priceOnline support
(Applicable to underground coal mines)
LXG mine intrinsically safe spiral vortex flowmeter is a new type of gas flow meter developed by our company with domestic leading level. The flowmeter integrates flow, temperature and pressure detection functions. Its entire design meets the requirements of the explosive environment of GB3836.1-2010 and GB3836.4-2010. It can be installed and used in places where there is an explosion hazard in the coal mine.Performance parameter
1. Accuracy: 1.5
2. Measuring medium: all kinds of gases filled with the pipeline to be tested, except for steam, such as: air, natural gas, gas, etc.
3. Measuring pipe diameter: DN25mm~DN300mm
4. Pipeline pressure: (1.6, 2.5, 4.0, 6.3) MPa
5. Protection level: IP54
6. Sensor form: flanged
7. Sensor material: stainless steel
8. Working environment: ambient temperature: -20 °C ~ +40 °C, humidity <96% (+25 °C); medium temperature: -20 °C ~ +80 °C
9. Current output: 0~20mA, 0~24mA, 4~20mA (user can set it by itself) tran筛分机ission distance ≤500m;
10. Frequency output: pulse equivalent mode (pulse equivalent value can be set by the user), frequency mode (zero flow and full-scale frequency can be set by the user), cumulative pulse mode (the number of accumulated flow pulses per unit can be set by itself) Active (amplitude 5V) or OC output, tran筛分机ission distance ≤ 1200m;
11. Digital communication: RS485 interface, Modbus protocol or custom protocol, the communication speed is adjustable, and the tran筛分机ission distance is ≤1200m.
12. Working power: 8V ~ 36V DC, built-in backup battery power supply (can work for 2 years without interruption); when the backup battery is separately powered, there is no secondary signal output.
13. Explosion-proof type: mine intrinsically safe type
14. Explosion-proof mark: ExibI